http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Remember & Cherish

I have already posted this layout back in January along with other layouts of the same theme, but i'm posting it again on its own today since it might be 1 of the 8 projects that i will soon be submitting to the KaiserCraft blog for my DT application. I have done many KaiserCraft-based projects throughout the years (a lot of them before i started this blog) and i had to debate long and hard on which ones were good enough to submit. I even made a few new ones for the DT call which i will share with you eventually, but even though this one is old, it is still one of my favorites. It was based on a design at my LSS.

Remember & Cherish

The paper used on this layout is one of my all-time favorite collections of KaiserCraft's, Le Chateau, a blend of black, brown and blue with patterns of vintage keys and bird cages. Absolutely stunning! It was perfect for these pictures of Yves and i's visit to Old Quebec in the Summer of 2006.

The wooden bird cage, which i painted with distress ink, is also from KaiserCraft and the bling is from Zva Creative. The bird was made with a punch.
The flowers are all from Prima and were coloured using Glimmer Mist. Unfortunately, i don't remember what shades. I just love how they glimmer! :)

So there you go, a very special layout to always 'remember and cherish' a very special trip!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, Thanks so much for participating in our Tax Day BLUES Blog Hop. I just love your blog and have become a new followers. I am leaving you a message, because: Using Random.org, your number was chosen...7! You were my 7th person to leave a comment. You have won the 3rd prize: the Creative Memories Tear Tool.

    Please EMAIL (tuttletime_cm @yahoo dot com) me back your mailing address. I'll get it in the mail within the next 2 weeks.

    ♥ Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! Your layout is beautiful! I love the details. Thank you for stopping by my blog for the Tax Day Blues Blog Hop! Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete