http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Monday, March 7, 2011

Bo Bunny Layout Challenge Friday - Poet @ Heart

For this challenge, Bo Bunny asked us to make a layout that shared something that people might not know about ourselves.  Most people (even some of my closest acquaintances) might not know that i write poetry. I have ever since i could string 3 words together.  For a long time, poetry has served as my preferred outlet for my creativity, and especially the expression of my innermost, sometimes darkest, feelings. Nowadays, i mostly create and externalize myself through scrapbooking, but i still do dabble in rhymes once in a while.  

Now on to my challenge entry... 

Poet @ Heart
I thought that the new Bo Bunny collection Gabrielle was perfect for this layout so i picked up whatever products were available at the local store (which wasn't a whole lot since their big shipment is due to arrive only this week). This collection is so pretty! Once again, Bo Bunny has outdone itself. The stickers, trinkets, bigger flower (Petals), cream-colored chipboard and most of the gems (Candy Jewels) are also from Bo Bunny.  Other products used are from Art Blanche, DA,  ZVA Creative, Prima, etc. On the right page are excerpts of a few of my poems which i printed, then crinkled up and distressed to give the layout a more antique look.

A few close-ups of journaling and embellishments...

8 comments:

  1. Love your take on the challenge! What a gorgeous LO!!! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your LO is fabulous. The collection is just so perfect for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won!! Congrats! So glad it's you. You're LO was really my favorite! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Natalie! I am super excited! I had won a challenge (my first ever) at KaiserCraft a few weeks back, and i just got my box of goodies today! I can't wait to get some goodies from BoBunny too (one of my favorite scrapbooking companies by far!) I loved your layout too. I tried posting a comment on your blog yesterday, but i had some technical difficulties. I don't think it posted...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same difficulty posting to yours too the first time! ;-) I would love to win too. And I have to agree, BoBunny is sure one of my favorite scrapbooking companies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!! this is so gorgeus!! simply fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a gorgeous LO!! Congrats on winning the challenge! So deserved!

    ReplyDelete