http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Friday, October 25, 2019

WIDE OPEN SPACES
- single page layout -
(The Dusty Attic DT - October Mood Board)


I am back today to share with you my project inspired
by the October mood board challenge from The Dusty Attic.


Here is the beautiful October mood board:


I absolutely love the colour palette and the Autumn feel of this board.
It inspired me to create a layout of the countryside with lots of of same warm hues.

I started with picking out my pictures and found some gorgeous shots
of a sheep pasture and vast fields of green taken while on a ride through the country.
I chose the title Wide Open Spaces which seemed perfect.


I searched my Dusty Attic stash and took out several country and farm themed chipboard,
including the tall Windmill and a piece of the Large Paddock Fence as well as a Wagon Wheel.


I decided to treat all my chipboard with Ranger Distress Stains in different shades of brown.
I wanted to keep everything as earthy looking as possible.  


I added a couple Mini Compasses colored in black.


I even kept some of the chippies bare to go along with the kraft color on my page.
Below you see a piece of the beautiful Wheat. I find it to be such an intricate piece!

I think I captured the essence of the mood board quite well.  What do you think?


Now let's see all the Dusty Attic chipboard that I used:


Chipboard
Wide Open Spaces - DA2029
Wordplay #1 Black - DA1785
Windmill - DA0061
Wheat - DA1434
Wagon Wheels - DA0697
Mini Compasses - DA2381
Paddock Fence Set Large - DA0401

Make sure to share with us your Dusty Attic projects
on the Dusty FANattics FB page.  We love to see what you create!

See you next month!

1 comment:

  1. This LO is just gorgeous!!! LOVE the pictures and the embellishments you've used, including the colors and pps!

    ReplyDelete