http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

BEST DAY EVER
- single page layout -
(Dusty Attic DT - September Mood Board)


Hello everyone!

I am thrilled to be back today to share with you
this brand new layout inspired by The Dusty Attic September mood board!


Here is this gorgeous mood board on which I based my layout:


I added a mixture of stains, sprays and inks to my background paper
to try and recreate the beautiful colour combo of the board.
I chose Best Day Ever from the Mini Captions #8 as my title 
as I found it fit very well my display. I used different colour stains on it.


Below you see some of the Polaroid Frames, each treated with distress stains and splatters of white paint, that I layered on top of each other to create a geometrical pattern diagonally across the page.
I even used the negative pieces of that set to create even more layers.


 You can also see the lovely Corner Flourish #6 that I cut in 2 pieces to tuck from each side of my flower cluster. You will surely agree that it's a stunning piece!


The Mini Tags, like the one below, are perfect to add some colour and sentiment at the right spot.


My flower cluster is composed of a mixture of paper blooms and clear acetate die-cuts. And sneaking from beneath all those flowers are pieces of the Wire Broken Bits #5 which I colored in silver.


These 2 cuties are my friends' daughters, and this grey toned photo seemed perfect for this project.


Now let's take a closer look at all The Dusty Attic chipboard that you can find on my page!


Chipboard
Mini Captions #8 - DA1387
Polaroid Frame Set #1 - DA2454
Mini Tags #3 - DA1815
Broken Bits #5 Wire - DA2395
Corner Flourish #6 - DA2349

Make sure to show us what you create with DA chippies 
by sharing your projects on the Dusty FANattics FB page!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment