http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Thursday, April 12, 2018

EXPLORE & DISCOVER Layout
(Dusty Attic DT)


Hello! Today I have a fun boy page to share with you.


On a background of 7 Dots Studio Cotton Candy patterned paper, I used black embossing paste with my favorite Dusty Attic stencil, Gradient, to create some linear effect. I then sprayed some green and orange mist to match the circles cut out from the paper. I wanted these colours to pop against the gray base and the black and white photos.


I painted the titles Explore and Discover with Capri Dusty in Colour paint, misted it with a darker shade of green and then dabbed a little Sunburnt Orange paint.


I cut in two the Geometric Corner piece and bits of the Diamond Panel and slipped them
behind both pairs of photos to extend the vertical layout.


I dabbed both Sunburnt Orange and Bisque paint on the Page Pebbles.


I really love the blueprint collection including this super cool Blueprint Rocket. The photos are of little Tristan sneaking into the dryer as if it was his own personal spaceship, so I thought this would be the rocket was the perfect addition to my page. I added a few of the travel theme Wordplay to go along with this whole theme.


I struggled a bit with this page at first, but I am so happy with how it turned out.

Here is a list of the Dusty Attic products used:


Chipboard
Blueprint Rocket - DA1424
Blueprint Explore - DA1430
Blueprint Discover - DA1426
Geometric Corners - DA1030
Page Pebbles #10 - DA1115
Diamond Panel - DA1216
Mini Stars - DA1040
Wordplay #1 - DA1785
Stencil
Gradient - DA1746
Dusty In Colour
Capri - DA0915
Sunburnt Orange - DA0906
Bisque - DA0921

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nicole, this is just amazing... what fun pics and I love how you've told the story as an adventure! Beautiful work. And thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comment on my layout. I hope you have the opportunity to visit Australia one day and see a koala or two in the wild xx

    ReplyDelete