http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Just Plain Cute
(SOE & SOS layout)


I spent another couple hours tonight playing with
the January 'Adore' kit from Scraps of Elegance!


I went a little off the trail with the kit with this one,
going a bit more fun and funky rather than romantic and elegant.

I was inspired by this darling sketch challenge over at Scrap Our Stash:


Scrap Our Stash have come up with a new fun challenge concept.
The Sketch +3 Challenge is to use the sketch as inspiration and incorporate one item
from each of the 3 lists unto your page.  These are the elements I chose:

List 1 - American Crafts (foam sticker title)
List 2 - Basic Grey (very vintage BG rub-ons)
List 3 - Chipboard (Blue Fern Studios)

You can see here that I used the Bo Bunny foil transfers from the SOE kit
and Ranger Distress Spray Stain (from the Color Add-on) to create a bright and shiny background.


In my flower cluster is a combination of Prima, 
Blue Fern Studios and stained wooden hearts.


Here you can see some of the Basic Grey rub-ons and AC Thickers
 (not included in the SOE kit) that I added to participate in the SOS challenge.
I thought they made the perfect match with the kit to create this very shabby chic layout.


These are some of my favorite pictures of my niece Daphne when she was a baby!


I hope you liked my page.

I will be back over the weekend with some more Scraps of Elegance inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome layout. And what a cutie on the picture. Thanks for joining us at SOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I LOVE your layout! The photos are adorable and your layout is precious!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it! The colors, the patterns, all the details! Thank you for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh---ADORABLE!!! The photos and the page! The colors, accents, details and texture are superb! Thanks for sharing and playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Nicole! Totally outstanding and adorable page. Love the cute details and stash use. Fantastic sketch take. Thanks so much for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is so unique and pretty Nicole! You have a really gorgeous blog too...love what you've done with this kit :)

    ReplyDelete