http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Friday, January 1, 2016

Hashtag Selfie
(More Than Words January DT Reveal)


It's finally here!
The 1st day of 2016 (HAPPY 2016 EVERYONE!)
and thus the reveal of the first challenge at MORE THAN WORDS!!

Let's take a look at my layout and then I'll give you more details on the challenge!


The More Than Words January Main Challenge is based on 
the word inspiration "PERSONALITY" and the creative challenge "SELFIE".
I had so much fun creating this layout using a selfie I took during a Summer stroll
in the woods a couple years back.  I used several kraft stickers with different adjectives
that describe certain aspects of my personality and what I strive to be every day
of my life.  Considerate, humble, honest... that sums me up pretty well.


I added lots of texture to my background with stencilling, stamping
and chipboard as well as dabbing different bright paints.


I love these stickers layered on corrugated cardboard.


The trick to a good selfie??  A selfie stick! :)


Hopefully I have inspired you to play along at More Than Words!
You can see even more awesome inspiration on the MTW blog.
Be sure to also check out the RULES to make sure that you are eligible 
to win one of 6 monthly prizes.  Find out all about the prizes and sponsors HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning Nicole, love it in shades of green and pink with all wonderful elements and sentiments on corrugated sheets a great texture touch, beautiful pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nicole and great selfie too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I love how you have added so many elements yet they all gell together so well on the page. The colours are great too. Very inspiringšŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout Nicole! Beautiful photo! Love all the chipboard pieces and bits of corrugated cardboard! Thanks for the inspiration! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete