http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

PARIS PERFECTION
- single page layout -
(Dusty Attic DT - November Mood Board)


Hello everyone!

Have you played along with the gorgeous Dusty Attic November mood board yet?
I have to say that of all the mood boards this year, this one is my favorite,
and this is my layout inspired by it.


Here is the Dusty Attic November mood board:


 It is pretty obvious that I try to stick to the colour combination as much as possible. It was fairly easy as I found a patterned paper in my stash that matched it perfectly! It put me in a romantic elegant mood which made me think of Paris, so along with a picture of the famous Eiffel Tower, my theme was chosen and this is the final result. 


I created the title using the Alphabet Jumble to spell 'Paris' and the word 'perfection' from Word Pack #9. I love that the title is bilingual. hehe  I simply used white embossing powder on the title and dark pink embossing powder on the Baroque Flourish #4 as well as the Eiffel Tower.


I absolutely love the Paris Postmark set. So perfect for this page!
I used a couple different shades of Distress Oxide Sprays as well as 
Dusty in Colour Dusty Pink acrylic paint.


Below you see the right side vertical cluster in which I've added the Eiffel Tower
and a piece of the Travel Border.  I thought to also add a Mini Tag #2 and some small frames from the Polaroid Frame Set #3. I also cut up some pieces of the Fancy Trim #1 to add a little touch of the french Fleur de Lys symbol which I colored with yellow embossing powder.


Here is a final look at my design!


These are all the Dusty Attic chipboard that I used on my page:


Chipboard
Travel Borders - DA2194
Fancy Trim #1 - DA0433
Paris Postmark - DA0320
Eiffel Tower - DA0293
Polaroid Frame Set #3 - DA2456
Baroque Flourishes #4 - DA2367
Mini Tabs #2 - DA1463
Word Pack #9 - DA1217
Alphabet Jumble - DA2390
Dusty In Colour
Dusty Pink - DA0907

Be sure to join the Dusty Attic FANattics FB page and share
your chipboard-filled creations on there for all of us to admire!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment