http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

A LIFETIME TO LOVE YOU
- single page layout -
(Dusty Attic DT - May Mood Board
+ My Creative Scrapbook May Sketch)


Hello all! I hope that the month of May is treating you well so far!

I would like to share with you today my page inspired
by the beautiful May mood board from The Dusty Attic.


Here is the May mood board with its lovely colour palette!


Along with this mood board, I was also inspired by the


These soft and feminine colours and the elegant sketch put me in a romantic mood
so I chose to create a page with a love theme and photos of me and my partner.

I picked a title that fit my sentiment beautifully, and I colored it
with lilac embossing powder and added white paint and a bit
darker purple distress stain to create a dual coloured effect. 


On the Mystic Frame #2 behind my photos, I used blue embossing
powder sporadically leaving some bare parts which I then dabbed in white
paint and then used different blue and purple distress stains for a marble look.


I treated the Door Handle Plate (above) as well as the Hour Glass and Word Play #4 (below) 
with white paint and just a tad bit of distress stains to keep them soft and subtle.


I absolutely love adding butterflies to my pages! Who doesn't!?
And of all the gorgeous chipboard butterflies that Dusty Attic has
designed over the years, the Flutterbies #3 set is my favorite.


Here is one last look at my page and the arrangement of chippies, flowers 
and other decorative elements that I used to frame my mini photos.


Here are all the Dusty Attic chipboard designs I used on my layout.


Chipboard
Mystic Frame #2 - DA1745
Door Handle Plates - DA0681
Hour Glass - DA0642
Flutterbies #3 - DA0766
Mini Clock Faces - DA0717
A Lifetime Is... - DA0929
Wordplay #4 - DA1647
Stencil
Clockworks - DA1485

I hope I was able to inspire you a bit today. Keep creating! :)

1 comment:

  1. This really turned out beautifully! Thank you for sharing your process too!

    ReplyDelete