http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Saturday, January 26, 2019

SWEETNESS Layout
(Dusty Attic DT - January Mood Board & Sketch 4)


It's time for me to share with you
my 2nd DT project for The Dusty Attic!


I was inspired by this truly gorgeous mood board from The Dusty Attic:


I also based my layout design on this beautiful sketch designed 
by the fabulous Jen Hedger, also owner of Dusty Attic.
Jen has created a sketch for each week of the year!


As you can see, I was mostly inspired by the colour palette in the mood board.

I chose the word Sweetness from the Word Pack #20 which is so fitting
for this layout of my darling furbaby whose name is Sugar.


I thought it would be really cute to add a couple Skeleton Fish Bones, mini and regular size.
I also lined up some pieces of the Heart Attack Border #1 covered with embossing powder.


On the background, you can see some stenciling using the Squared stencil 
which I used with acrylic paint over some blue misting.


I really love using arrows on my pages and the new Tribal Arrows in the Dusty Attic collection are absolutely fabulous. I covered this one from the Set #2 as well as the Heart Arrows #2 with light aqua embossing powder. I did the same to the Fans #2 which I used as flowers. I really love them!


Finally, I painted over the Wordplay #4 and the Page Pebbles #3 with beige acrylic paint and then filled in the letters with a fine tip black marker. And in case you were wondering, the cute little cat badges are from Cuts2luv.


Don't you agree that Sugar is sweetness galore?!

Now, let's take a look at the Dusty Attic products used.


Chipboard
Heart Attack Border #1 - DA1205
Skeleton Fish Bones - DA2189
Skeleton Fish Bones Mini - DA2190
Tribal Arrows #2 - DA2264
Heart Arrows #2 - DA1026
Fans #2 - DA1928
Page Pebbles #3 - DA1107
Wordplay #4 - DA1647
Word Pack #20 - DA1276
Stencil
Squared - DA1316

Make sure to visit The Dusty Attic blog for lots more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment