http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Thursday, December 20, 2018

WINTER TIME JOY
(Dusty Attic DT - December Mood Board
+ scrapki-wyzwaniowo December Challenge)


Hello everyone!
It's time for me to share my take on the December mood board challenge from Dusty Attic.


Here is the festive December mood board, perfect for this time of year.
The colours and images of this board inspired me to create 
a sparkling Wintery page of a wonderful December stroll in the woods. 

I am also playing along with the scrapki-wyzwaniowo December challenge
which offers the word JOY as inspiration, thus where the idea for my title came.

I worked with the word JOY from the patterned paper and a piece from 
the Wordplay #9 set and decorated it with some Mini Holly #2 and a large Holly #2.


I also used the Doily #5 set as they appear as beautiful snowflakes to go along with the theme. 


I started off by covering them with 2 different shades of embossing powder and then added some Dusty in Colour Capri and a little bit of white shimmer acrylic paint.


A few of the Mini Snowflake Disks in white seemed perfect to adorn my page along with golden accents with pieces of the Diamond Panel and some Mini Stars.


Here is one last look at this page of 'Winter time joy'!


These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I used.


Chipboard
Mini Holly #2 - DA0186
Holly #2 - DA0111
Mini Snowflake Disks - DA1677
Doily #5 - DA0763
Diamond Panel - DA1216
Mini Stars - DA1040
Wordplay #9 - DA1704
Dusty in Colour
Capri - DA0915
Embellishments & Accessories
Bling - DA1544

Check out the Dusty Attic website to see lots more gorgeous chipboard designs!

Before I go, I want to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you 
Happy Holidays and an awesome New Year!!!
I'm taking a little break from crafting and blogging during this period. 
See you back in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment