http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Friday, October 26, 2018

LIVE IN THE MOMENT layout
(Dusty Attic DT - October Mood Board)


I hope you are having a beautiful October so far
and are up for a little Dusty Attic mood board inspiration today.


I am sure that you will agree with me that the Dusty Attic October board
is just stunning with all its Autumn-themed images.
I absolutely adore it and found it to be extremely inspiring.

I actually really enjoy the Fall season. If it wasn't so cold at times (I live in Canada!), it would most likely be my favorite season. I do love to wander in the woods when the leaves are changing colours and you can hear the sound of leaves under your feet. Sometimes a trail through the woods brings you to an unexpected river which is what happened this particular moment a few years back.

I thought that the Live In the Moment title was very fitting for this memory.
I covered it with a heavy coat of embossing powder.


On my background I used two Dusty Attic stencils, the Distressed Grid stencil with black shimmery paint and the Leaves stencil with copper velvet paste. I dabbed some Dusty in Colour Sunburnt Orange paint here and there to accentuate the Autumn hues of the paper and photo.


You can see below one of my favorite chipboard because it is so versatile which is the Perforated Mesh. I used embossing powder and a touch of Oceania on it.


The Leaves were treated with Sunburnt Orange with a very light dab of Cashmere.


I must say I absolutely love this colour palette in which the October board inspired me to create!


Happiness is... documenting these little moments in life with art!


I hope you enjoyed my take on the October Dusty Attic mood board.

Here are the Dusty Attic products that I used to create it.


Chipboard
Live In the Moment - DA1172
Mini Tabs #5 Black - DA1807
Perforated Mesh - DA1681
Leaves - DA0508
Arrow Border #3 - DA1200


Stencils
Distressed Grid - DA1538
Leaves - DA1492
Dusty In Colour
Sunburnt Orange - DA0906
Oceania - DA0912
Cashmere - DA0904

Check out the Dusty Attic website to see all the wonderful chipboard and products they offer!

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment