http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Country Card Trio
(Dusty Attic DT - July Mood Board)


Take a look at the trio of cards that I created, 
inspired by the fun and beautiful July Dusty Attic mood board !


Here is this superb mood board, if you haven't already seen it!

I was obviously inspired by the colours of the images
as well as the vintage country feelings that they evoke.

I love creating sets of matching cards, sometimes to sell or just to give away,
as it allows me to use up my scraps of paper and lots of different chipboard pieces. 
I love to make each card unique but still part of a coordinating set.


Friend Thank You card

On this first card, I started off with a deep red base and used some papers from Pion Design. I added one of the new Delicate Frame #2 among the layers of paper and used a sentiment from the Mini Captions #8 as the greeting. I then decorated with a Heart Arrows #2 and a Baroque Flourish.




Be Happy card

For this card, I opted for a pale blue base, the other dominant colour from the board. How cute does it look with the deep red?  I love it! I used the Bird Houses as the focal point and created the sentiment by using the 'happy' from the Word Pack #14 and adding some alpha stickers.




Remember Today Birthday card

Card #3 incorporates the same colour scheme and also lots of flowers including some pieces from the Dusty in Bloom Blue Bonnet set. I added a Decorative Frame, a title from Mini Captions #10, a lovely Watering Can and some cute Mini Dragonflies.



I treated all the chipboard in a similar fashion. I colored some pieces with red and dark blue Copic markers and dabbed them with white paint. Other pieces, I covered with light blue embossing powder.

Here are the products used and a link to them on the Dusty Attic website.


Chipboard
Delicate Frame #2 - DA2144
Mini Captions #8 - DA1387
Heart Arrows #2 - DA1026
Baroque Flourishes - DA2139
Bird Houses - DA0699
Word Pack #14 - DA1270
Scallop Borders - code n/a
Decorative 6x4 Frame Set - DA0435
Mini Captions #10 - DA1833
Watering Can - DA0403
Mini Dragonflies - DA0518
Dusty in Bloom
Blue Bonnet - DA0807

Make sure to share with us your Dusty Attic-filled projects
on the Facebook Dusty FANattics page created especially for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment