http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Friday, June 1, 2018

TURKISH DELIGHT Layout
(More Than Words DT - June Main Challenge)


June already!?  Time goes by so fast, but I am so happy
to finally see the arrival of Summer in Canada. 
Winter always overstays her welcome all through Spring, it seems.

And with the start of a new month, well, of course, 
comes a brand new Main Challenge at More Than Words!


Take a look at the fabulous MTW June Main Challenge:
Word Inspiration - JOURNEY
Creative Challenge - MAP

You can find all you need to know about this challenge and the fabulous prizes
up for grabs as well as inspiration from the very talented MTW DT right HERE.


I have to confess... I am not much of a traveler! I am fairly content in staying all comfy and cozy in my home in my little part of the world. So, instead, I live vicariously through my best friend who is a true globetrotter, having visited so many fabulous places across the world. She took this photo while in Turkey a couple years ago. What a wonderful JOURNEY it must have been, and I was more than content and happy to document it for her on this page from the comfort of my scraproom! 

My interpretation of the creative challenge is quite easy to see... my whole background if a MAP.


All the chipboard used on my page is from Dusty Attic.
I especially like the play on word that I created with the title - hehe.


Along with the map background, I added many other travel elements to my page, including some world map die-cuts and some journey-inspired sentiment stickers and chippies.


I wanted to use this gorgeous Industrial Balloon to go along with the wonderful photo.


And there you go... my 'Turkish Delight', courtesy of my friend Christine!

Thank you for stopping by!  Now please go and visit the More Than Words blog
to see lots more fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT!

No comments:

Post a Comment