http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, December 10, 2017

DREAM WITH YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN - Single Page Layout
(Dusty Attic DT - December Mood Board Challenge)


I got busy with my extensive stash of Dusty Attic chipboard
to create this very fun and whimsical layout 
based on the Dusty Attic December mood board challenge!


Here is the lovely December mood board.  Click HERE for the details.


I was so inspired by the board as I absolutely loved its colours and retro feel!

I used only black, white and different hues of teal/aquamarine blue
so I treated all my chipboard with a combination of dark charcoal Copic marker
and the lovely Oceania Dusty in Colour acrylic paint.


I fussy cut the photo of my friend's beautiful daughter and created
with an array of flowers and the gorgeous and intricate Floral Fantasy design.


On my background white cardstock and beautiful 13arts Vintage Moments paper,
I used the River Stones stencil (as seen above) and a mixed media stamp.


To go with the Floral Fantasy chipboard, I also used the Fantasy Flowers
and one of the Paisley #3 border. These pieces are absolute must haves!


I added a few Mini Dragonflies and then lightly misted the embellishments 
with some Daily ART white Vintage Ink Spray.
Speaking of embellishments, the fabulous steampunk badges are from Cuts2luv!


I am very proud of how my page turned out and I find that it complements
the December mood board perfectly with a little 60's flower child look!

Here is the complete list of Dusty Attic products used:


Chipboard
Stencil
Dusty in Colour

Make sure to visit the Dusty Attic website to see lots more of their designs
 and products as well as the blog for daily DT inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole. Gorgeous and amazing design. Love the details and colors. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful layout Nicole! You really nailed the feel of the mood board!

    ReplyDelete