http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, October 1, 2017

YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL - Single Page Layout
(More Than Words DT - October Main Challenge)


More Than Words has revealed a brand new Main Challenge
and I am sure that all your shabby chic scrappers out there are going
to swoon and drool over this one!  But of course, any style scrapper
will be able to make it their own!  Take a look at what I created...


Here is the October Main Challenge:
Word Inspiration - DELICATE
Creative Challenge - FABRICS

You can find all you need to know about this challenge and the fabulous prizes
up for grabs as well as inspiration from the very talented MTW DT right HERE.

The word DELICATE brought to mind the sweet and beautiful spirit of a child. My niece Ella is such a special girl who is growing up into a one of a kind young lady - kind-hearted, funny, intelligent, brave and imaginative. I hope that her spirit never fades!

 I incorporated the FABRICS challenge by adding strips of beautiful lacy ribbon and a crochet doily.

Let's take a look at the details:

All the primary chipboard pieces used on my page are from none other
than one of the most popular sponsors at More Than Words
and a manufacturer for which I am so thrilled and blessed to design for.
Yes, you guess it.. Dusty Attic! Visit their website to find all these chippies!


I was so happy to have a large and small DA dress form to add to this page.
I found that they were perfect for the word inspiration as well as the creative challenge.


Not only did I add this gorgeous crochet lace and a doily to my page,
but I also chose a background paper from Blue Fern Studios 
on which there is an intricate lace pattern over a soft shade of blue.


How beautiful and precious is this little girl, right?


So are you going to play along?

I really hope so I inspired you to do so!



2 comments: