http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS - Single Page Layout
(Kraft+ September Challenge)


When I saw the September challenge a couple weeks ago on the Kraft+ blog,
I was totally inspired and frankly in love! I couldn't pass up the chance to play along!


The Kraft+ challenge is 'What's the buzz?'.  Find out more about it right HERE.


I of course started off with a kraft background, using a kraft patterned paper
from Simple Stories.  I misted some yellow (inspired by the bees obviously)
on it and added a lot of stamping in dark brown ink. 


As soon as I knew I was going to participate in this challenge,
I lined up some embellishments, starting with a very pretty Cuts2luv badge and
these lovely little chipboard bees from The Dusty Attic.  How perfect, right?


My favorite part of the creative process is always picking out the flowers! 
 For this layout, I opted for some Prima and 49 and Market blooms.


I cannot say that I'm a big fan of bees (yes, bee stings hurt!),
but I have to say that they make for awesome inspiration and beautiful art.


I'm so happy on how this page turned out. I hope you like it as well.

Thank you Kraft+ for challenging me!



6 comments:

  1. Hello Nicole! Love this pretty LO and your take on the Kraft with such details and tiny elements you put in!
    I love if you visit my blog as I used one of the embossing powder in my creation and I am loving the result:) Here is the blog link: https://madewithlovencare.blogspot.in/2017/09/latte-love-in-autumn-colors.html
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has turned out perfectly for this challenge, I love the flowers and great colors and that is an amazing photo.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Nicole...the photo is stunning and I love all your bee inspired elements. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gorgeous page..every detail is amazing, the flowers are so pretty and yes the chip board bee is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning take on the challenge Nicole. Beautifully designed around that gorgeous photo. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nicole, you have knocked this challenge out of the park, totally love it, beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus!

    ReplyDelete