http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Saturday, July 15, 2017

FUN @ THE FAIR - Single Page Layout
(CSI DT - Case File #234)


I'm back today to show you how I solved another CSI case file!


To find out more about Major Case File No. 234 
and see lots more DT inspiration, click HERE.


Let me explain how I solved this case!

The Scene represents a Summer getaway so I chose to 
scrap about one of my favorite place to go to during this season...
and that's the FAIR!

The Scheme consists of lovely bright Summer-y colours:
medium orange, sky/turquoise blue, white, bright sunny yellow 
and seafoam green.  I used a little, or a lot, of each on my page.

From the Evidence list, I opted for: 
dashed lines, triangles, stamps, rub-ons, plus signs and scallops.

For the Testimony, I documented about a favorite Summer getaway!


Just to show that scrapbooking is a hit or miss with lots of 'try again'...
  I had used another more solid yellow patterned paper as the background
and my page was completed, everything stuck down, pictures taken, layout
ready to sent out to Debbi (CSI owner) as my 234 project when I decided that
 I just didn't like it!  I had gone a bit overboard with the paint splatters!  
So I returned to my scraproom and carefully removed each paper layer 
and cluster of embellishments as well as the photo and stuck them down 
again on this yellow striped paper. I am much more satisfied with plan B! :)


The white dash lines I did myself using a white gel pen and the black ones are a rub-on.
And I realize that my plus signs are not really plus signs, but close enough for me! hehe


I had this fun journaling card in the form of a ticket... perfect for my page!


Another case solved for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration


Do you like my detective work?  Let me know in the comments!

And here's to hoping that you will play along!



3 comments:

  1. Love this layout..so cheerful and fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN LO! Perfect colors for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, happy, fabulous layout, Nicole! I love how you've designed this and your use of the color is brilliant! The eye just travels around and around the page!

    ReplyDelete