http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Music Happy
(Bo Bunny July Sketch Challenge)


I haven't been able to scrap much the past few weeks, apart from regular DT projects,
because I was in the middle of reorganizing my scraproom!
It's still not 100% done and ready to be revealed to you all, but
be patient though as it won't be too long!!

I was very happy to take a break from the reorganizing last weekend
to have a day and a half scrapbooking session with my friend Josee
during which I created this music-themed layout!





BO BUNNY is my dream team 
(I dream of the day when I will be on their DT as I know it will happen someday!!!) 
and I have followed them ever since my debut as a scrapbooker!
I have loved every single one of their collections from the very first lines right 
down to the newer  ones like Juliet which is probably my new 
ALL-TIME FAVOURITE and just happens to be the prize for this challenge!  
I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for this one!!!

On this layout, I used another newer collection and a favourite also,
Heritage which is so beautiful with its earthy and vintage feel.
I used the "Register" paper as a background as well as "Belong" for layering.


Other Bo Bunny products include Brads and Layered Chipboard also from the Heritage Collection,
as well as flowers, doilies and pearls.


I absolutely adore this piano layered chipboard sticker!!!
Although I love the complete Heritage collection, this sticker was the #1 reason
why I knew I just had to add this collection to my already HUGE Bo Bunny stash! ;)


The picture is of my niece Ella's hands a few years back,
while she was playing on a keyboard that Yves and I had given her for Christmas.
Ella loves music and has even learned to play the violin this past year!


Thank you Bo Bunny for the sketch inspiration
and for constantly keeping our creativity alive with your outstanding products!

To see all of Bo Bunny's product line, click HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment