http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Monday, November 4, 2013

Just Be You (2Crafty DT Reveal - Part 2)

As mentioned in yesterday's post, it's time for my montly DT reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard.

For a closer look at my creations using 2Crafty products, visit their blog and become a follower (i promise you, you will be inspired every single day by all the talented girls on the DT).  Also, i would appreciate it very much if you left me a comment to let me know what you think. :)

Just Be You

Being a lover of the shabby chic style (which I've shared with you during last month's 2Crafty reveal HERE and HERE), not surprisinly, I tend to do layouts that could be considered a bit more feminine with loads of flowers, pearls and soft colors.  It works out well too since I have 2 beautiful nieces who are as girly as can be and who love all those things.  However, I also love to dabble in the more masculine side of scrapbooking as seen on this layout which features my friend Nathalie's son, Tristan, and the Echo Park "Note To Self" collection.

Here's a great title from 2Crafty, Just Be You, which was treated the same way as the chipboard on my  first layout.  The colors used this time around gave the chipboard a more marbled effect. Sometimes I find that I tend to use the same technique on my chippies over and over again (which  normally include either gesso or molding paste).  I tell myself, if it works, why stop?
 

I wanted to try something different on the background.  I popped out all the letters out of my Dainty Alphabet 12x12 sheet and used the actual sheet over some patterned paper to add a silhouette effect across my page.  What's good about quality chipboard is that you don't want to waste any of it!

I used these Gears on many of my 2Crafty layouts and here are the last of them.  I guess I will just have to order some more!

How cute is this Moustache?!  I put it in the Cuttlebug to add a little embossing.

And how about this trendy Lightbulb? It comes in a set of 4.

Another very popular trend nowadays in the scrapbooking world are Word Bubbles.  These just fit in so perfectly with this layout and just happen to describe little Tristan to a "T".

Look at that cute face!
 
And there goes the end of another monthly reveal.  The months go flying by and I still can't believe that I'm part of this wonderful Design Team and able to work with such a wonderful inspiring product as 2Crafty.  Every day, I find myself looking forward to my next DT reveal. 
 
 I already have plans for my December creations and I hope you will join me on December 3rd (December 4th for my Aussie friends) for *hint hint* a little Holiday spirit. 

1 comment:

  1. I like this ! love the colors and your stile!!! :) XXX

    ReplyDelete