http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Boy (Sunshiny LO)

Oh, isn't it wonderful to finally see endless blue skies and feel the warmth of the sun!  It might not be Summer officially, but it sure feels like it! We've been having awesome weather lately in my part of the world and it has revitalized me so much that i have barely been in my scraproom all week.  So much to do outside!!! :)  

But i still managed to find time to finish a few layouts, one of which i'm sharing with you today... and i hope it makes you smile as much as it does me!  Tristan (my friend Nat's little boy) is sooooooooo cute, cute, CUTE on this photo!!!

My layout is based on this pretty sketch from The Paper Variety's current challenge:
I was so excited to be able to use my FAVORITE paper collection of the year (so far!), Pink Paislee's Prairie Hill!  I absolutely fell in love with this collection even before it was out in stores and i waited patiently until i could get my hands on every little piece of it!

Now, i will be off to enjoy some more of the gorgeous sun (we just bought our first real patio set so, needless to say, we have been sunnin' it up!), but first here are a few close-up shots of my layout!




My layout is part of a double-page that i cannot share with you in its entirety just yet!  Part 2 was created for the PageMaps' 6th Anniversary Celebration Layout Contest and i will be revealing it in early June.

Wishing you LOTS of sunshine where you are!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Nicole!!! LOVE all the textures. He is a cute fella. so glad to see you playing along at The Paper Variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great boy layout Nicole! Love the muted tones. :) Great take on our sketch challenge at TPV! :)
    -Suzanne, TPV dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the details Nicole! Thanks for linking up with TPV- Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh....look at that sweet face with the first teeth! this is such an adorable, great and fun page Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the texture you added to this wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete