http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall in Love - Post 2 (PageMaps Studio Purge Sketch Contest)

In my previous post tonight, i shared with you information on the left side of this double-page layout, and now here are more details on what inspired the right side.  

All of you who are familiar with Becky Fleck from PageMaps know that she is the best sketch designer out there, and throughout the last couple years, her sketches have inspired me to no end.  She is currently hosting a Studio Purge Sketch Contest (check out the amazing prize up for grabs HERE) for which she provided this awesome inspiration for the right side of my layout:

As you can see, i simply rotated the sketch and substituted the 3 little pictures for just a bigger one and 3 patchwork squares.   The collection used is My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two "Sunshine" which i just fell in love with the minute i laid eyes on it.  I immediately wanted to own every single item available.

The picture on this side of the layout specifically is very special to me.  The love between Yves and i is just bursting like the colors of the trees surrounding us.  Every day, i feel so blessed to be loved by such a wonderful caring man.  He makes me happy like no other person ever has!
And now on to the close-ups:


(I love you P****)

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Nicole!!! This is a seriously awesome double layout!!! I love it! You are super talented - I'm your newest follower now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous double layout!! LOVE IT!!!! Your layers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Layout it looks stunning, love all the detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is STUNNING! I really love the beautiful yellow, and all that gorgeous layering you have done! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sooooo much for the double page layout. It's hard to find good 2 page inspiration!

    ReplyDelete