http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Thursday, January 25, 2018

JUST ME Single Page Layout
(Dusty Attic DT - January Mood Board Challenge
+ 13arts Challenge #62 'Celebrate')


It's time for me to share with you my take on the gorgeous Dusty Attic January mood board!


Have you played along yet?  How could you resist such stunning inspiration?!



As you can see, I followed the same colour palette, using lots of gold
on my page mixed with some touch of brown and wine red.
I also was inspired by the celebratory feel of the board images!

I was also inspired by the 13arts Challenge #62.


With the start of a new year, I wanted to go back to the basics,
meaning, me... Just Me (as the title I chose indicates).
I'm hoping that this year I will be able to celebrate myself
and cherish the special person that I am, inside and out.

I find that both challenges go so well together so why use both to spark my creativity!


To frame one side of  my photo, I used one piece of the Vintage Frame #2
and I added the other piece on the right margin of my layout.
I painted this piece with metallic gold paint and dabbed on some
Gingernut Dusty in Colour and a bit of deep brown along the center.

I picked a few pieces from the Mini Words #2 and #3 that represented me 
the most and combined them with 13arts word stickers. 
The pretty background paper is also from 13arts, from the Vintage Moments line.


I colored brown with touches of Gingernut and gold all these chippies 
including the Monarch Butterflies and a Name Plate #5
that I cut in two and slipped on top and below my photo.


Dusty Attic not only has beautiful chipboard to offer, 
but also has produced very pretty flowers. 
Below you can see the Bridal Veil set.


I hope that I have inspired you to celebrate yourself too!
Put you first... take the time to be the best you you can be.


Here are the list of Dusty Attic products used.


Chipboard:
Dusty in Colour:
Dusty in Bloom:

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful Nicole. Love the details and DA chippies. Love your work. Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Nicole! Thanks for joining us at 13@rts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page. I love all details. Thank you for playing with us on 13 arts blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at 13arts challenge

    ReplyDelete