http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Thursday, November 1, 2018

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT layout
(More Than Words DT - November Main Challenge)


I have a bright layout in store for you today,
inspired by the November Main Challenge at More Than Words!


Here is the November challenge board from More Than Words.

Word Inspiration - FUTURE
Creative Challenge - STARS

You can find all you need to know about this challenge and the fabulous prizes
up for grabs as well as inspiration from the very talented MTW DT right HERE.

When I first saw this month's word, I had no idea what I would scrap about. But while looking through my photo stash, I found this picture of my nieces taken during a Cheers competition a few years back and thought it would be perfect. When I think of these two fabulous girls, so talented and full of potential, I can't help but know that their FUTURE will be bright.

And of course, since they are bright shiny STARS in my life, it was perfect for the creative challenge as well. As you can see, I added many stars to my layout from stenciled ones to wood, chipboard and cork.


I had this chipboard title in my Dusty Attic stash that I saved up for this challenge on which I used bright blue embossing powder. All the other chipboard (circles, mini tab, scribbled stars and some of the mini stars) are from Dusty Attic as well.


This big star is actually a wooden one. I colored it with Daily Art velvet paste.


I chose this patterned paper as my background because of all the light specks on it. I worked so well with the theme of my page and the tiny gold star stencil, also from Dusty Attic, which I knew I wanted to use.


The stars of my layout, my nieces, shine bright in and of themselves! They truly rock!


I can't wait to see what this challenge will inspire you to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment