http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Friday, October 12, 2018

TOGETHER FOREVER Layout
(Dusty Attic DT)


I am back today to share another layout
created with gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard and more!


I was inspired by love as you can see and picked a light purple and green palette
with black accents on some torn patterned heart paper from Maja Design.
I chose this title from the Best Friends set which I simply just colored with Copic markers.


As you can see below, I cut out some pieces from the Heart Attack Border #1 and also colored it with black Copic. I used embossing powder on my other chipboard including the pretty Lace Border #2. I then dabbed on some Dusty In Colour Lavender Blush paint.


I split the beautiful Corner Flourish #3 and slipped each piece in my flower cluster.


If you are familiar with Dusty Attic products, you will know that they do not only produce chipboard, but they also offer pretty flowers in their Dusty In Bloom collection (now in limited supplies so hurry!). On this page, I used the Evening Blush set that matched perfectly my choice of papers and colored chipboard.


The perfect add-ons to any page are the Page Pebbles as well as Mini Tabs which you can see below. This photo of my man and I now dates back 12 years - it was taken during our first year of dating. I can hardly believe it has been that long, and we are more in love now than ever.


Now let's take a look at the Dusty Attic products used on my page.


Chipboard
Best Friends - DA1281
Corner Flourish #3 - DA0623
Lace Border #2 - DA0844
Heart Attack Border #1 - DA1205
Page Pebbles #2 - DA1106
Mini Tabs #5 - DA1802
Dusty In Bloom
Evening Blush - DA0808
Leaves
Dusty In Colour
Lavender Blush - DA0911
Jungle Green - DA0920

Make sure to share with us your Dusty Attic projects
on the Dusty FANattics Facebook page.  We love to see what you create!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment