http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Sunday, September 3, 2017

HERE WE GO - Single Page Layout
(CSI DT - Major Case File #237)


I've been in my scraproom playing creative detective again,
and here is the layout I made inspired by the current


To find out more about Major Case File No. 237
and see lots more DT inspiration, click HERE.


Let me explain how I solved this case!

The Scene represents quite obviously the September return to school event.
But having very few school themed photos, I decided to mostly take inspiration from the colour scheme and scrap a photo of my nieces during a very special school break back 
in 2013.

In the Scheme, you find : medium teal, white, lime green,
banana yellow and red with a hint of orange.

From the Evidence list, I opted for: 
grid pattern, animals, airplanes and washi tape.

For the Testimony, I chose to 'write steps as in a lesson'.

And as always, the Major Case comes with a wonderful sketch by The Nifty Pixel.

And now let's look at some close-ups:


The paper collection used is from Simple Stories.
The papers matched the colour scheme and went so well with the photo!


I fussy cut some of the tropical images from the papers.
You can never go wrong with flamingos! :)


And here are my 2 wonderful nieces having a grand ol' time in Florida!


Now, let's see how you solve this case!

4 comments:

  1. Jolie page Nicole. J'aime bien la variété d'éléments; les grosses lettres, les étampes de fleurs, le flamand rose, le picoté noir et blanc, les étiquettes et les timbres. Beau travail. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, it's got so much going on but it's fun and vibrant! Nice job with the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy, fun-filled page! Love your mixed-letter title work and that cute flamingo peeking out. Just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a riot of color and fun! Love it, Nicole. Especially love your title and the journaling!

    ReplyDelete