http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Happiness Is This
(2Crafty Farewell DT Reveal - part 1)



Today's and tomorrow's posts are very bittersweet for me 
as they are my last DT Reveals for 2Crafty Chipboard.

After being part of this wonderful Team for 2 years, it's now time for me
to step back and give my spot to some other lucky lady who I'm sure
will have as much fun as I have, designing with some of
the best chipboard products out there!  
I will be forever grateful to Vanessa, 2Crafty owner,
for this creative opportunity!

As they say, all good things must end.


This layout was inspired by the Prima June Build-A-Page Sketch challenge.
I used some vintage Prima papers as well as lots of flowers, leaves and crystals.


What I've loved most about designing for 2Crafty these past 2 years 
are the large selection of beautiful chipboard titles.  For this layout, I picked 
the "Happiness is this" mini title which I painted in pearly paint followed 
with dabs of distressed stains and then I cut in two in order to align
 the word happiness around the "6inch Clock Face Frame".


Following the circle themed sketch, I used 2 of the "6 inch Revolution 
Circle Frames" as well as some of the "Circle Stack" set.  
Each piece I painted with white paint, then pearly champagne-colored
acrylic paint.  I cut a "Decorative Rod Set 1" piece in two
and added a piece on either side of my layout.  They were painted
the same as the circles, but with an added faint touch of reddish pink. 


Here you can see some of the many Prima blooms I added to my layout 
under which I tucked a piece of "Circle Lace Panel".


You can see here some more of the "Circle Lace Panel" as well as
the word 'happy' from the "Word Circles Set 1" continuing on
with the circle design theme.


And a last close-up...


I will be back tomorrow with another very romantic and shabby chic
layout using lots of 2Crafty Chipboard!

2Crafty Chipboard used:









No comments:

Post a Comment