http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Monday, October 7, 2013

Cardabilities Sketch #84 (& SCT WCMD)

I was busy making cards this weekend to celebrate World Card Making Day!

I created this card, inspired by the Early Bird Post challenge at Scrapbook & Cards Today.

"Gather together some Stickers, Chipboard and Twine, along with 1 envelope, 2 pieces of cardstock, and 3 pieces of patterned paper to create a beautiful “thank you” card to send to someone who always gives you the lift you need…when you need it! We all have those great friends in our lives so now is the time to tell them how much you appreciate them!" 

I was also inspired by Sketch #84 over at Cardabilities:
 This card is for my Mom... she is the one constant in my life and i'm truly blessed to have her.


As the SCT challenge required, I used 3 patterned papers from Pink Paislee (one of my all-time favorite collections, Butterfly Garden, 2 different cardstock (one for the card, one for the background & sentiment tag), and 1 envelope that isn't shown on the picture... and...


a butterfly Sticker,
  
 a Chipboard sentiment,


and Twine.

Thank you Cardabilities and SCT for the inspiration!

8 comments:

  1. That is a really gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, this card is GORGEOUS. Love the butterfly, flowers and flags. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card... it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is really pretty card! I love every detail on it, the butterfly is amazing! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities and can not wait to see more of your creations!
    Hugs, Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. I love your buterfly. Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, everybody's mums are precious... Never enough cards for them! Your card is very charming and sweet, thanx for playing along with us on Cardabilities and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning, Nicole!! I love the dimension and the layers!! The design and embellishments are gorgeous!! I love, love it!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and voting for me!! I appreciate it so much!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete