http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Some KaiserCraft Lovin'

I am here today to share with you 3 special projects i created with some beautiful products from none other than KaiserCraft! No need to keep it a secret - i am applying for their DT for which you can find more details HERE.  I warn you, this blogpost is graphic-extensive! :)

I have loved KaiserCraft for many years, and i am grateful to them for this blog.  Yes, they are the main reason why i started blogging.  I was visiting their blog and was inspired by their sketch challenge.  Wanting to participate, i created Scrap-Utopia and posted my first challenge layout (Click HERE to see the post in question), and i went on to win the challenge!  Now, here i am, more than 2 years later, and i am so happy with all that i have accomplished since, gathering so many wonderful followers, joining amazing DTs and sharing numerous projects that have all inspired you in their own special way i hope.

Thank you KaiserCraft!

 First off is an elegant layout featuring my current favorite picture of Yves and I.  I have to admit that this picture was a bit over-used. hehe  On this layout you can find a mixture of my favorite papers from KaiserCraft (Lush, These Days, Secret Bird Society and Madame Boutique collections) with loads of Wooden Embellishments which are top of my list!  In the corners, i used a stamp from the 13th Hour set. Other KC products include Quote Rub-Ons, Buttercream Paper Blooms and Sage, Terracota & Honey Mini Paper Blooms as well as Pearls and Pearl Flourish.

I based this layout on the April Saturday Sketch #1 from the KC blog:





Now on to my 2nd project which is a wooden frame from KaiserCraft's extensive Beyond the Page items.  I created it for my Mom, Mother's Day coming soon in Canada.  Even if an older collection (in fact, it was my prize from that first challenge win mentioned earlier!), i thought that my leftovers from the English Rose collection would be perfect for this project.  From the textured paper, the chipboard, the journal tags to the die cuts, i still love it all.  I topped it all off with some more Mini Paper Blooms and Bling.




Last, but not least is a whimsical card created with papers from the Bonjour collection as well as some Wooden embellishments, more Mini Paper Blooms and some Pearls.


In case you're wondering, the wooden leaves were covered with gesso and pink glitter.

You will now all agree that KaiserCraft offers the most beautiful products out there!  Check out all their latest collections here at their store and all the wonderful DT inspiration on their blog - you will be swooning with admiration!

Now wish me luck on the DT Call application! :)


10 comments:

  1. Every single one of these is just gorgeous!!! I have a bunch of their rub ons, but not much else of theirs. I do love alot of their products though. I hope you make the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects are just beautiful and best of luck on making the team!! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such stunning creations and good luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are just beautiful! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LO is gorgeous I love combination of beige and blue! All projects are so beautiful! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning projects! Good luck with the call!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole..This is so pretty..I love the way you use all the elements from KC. Well done!!
    Good luck Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big hi from Alberta Nicole!! I love your projects!! I found your layout through the sketch challenge on Kaisercraft.. Gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete