http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Thursday, August 23, 2012

On The Road Again (SIWAS DT Reveal)

I bet that most of you have sang the chorus of this song at one point or another, driving in your car!  ha!

Willie Nelson's "On the Road Again" is the next track on this month's Scrap It with a Song playlist.

To see what my fellow Rock Chicks created inspired by this infamous song and to find out how you can play along, visit SIWAS right now!

For my layout, i used some very special pictures of my cousin Stephanie and her husband Daniel while they were driving cross-country from New Brunswick to British Columbia back in the Summer of 2009.  They created a blog and documented their entire trip for their family and friends with numerous pictures from one camp site to another and from province to province, all across Canada.  What a spectacular and memorable experience this trip was for them, and i am happy to document a little piece of it for them in my own way.
You will have probably recognized the Ad Lib collection from BoBunny.  What a fun colorful line that was (and still is)!  Can you believe that i had it in my stash since its reveal almost 2 years ago and had never used it?!  It was about time! :)



Have you gone on any special roadtrip this Summer???  If so, make sure to scrapbook your photos using this week's inspiration at Scrap It with a Song!

6 comments:

  1. I found one of your two page layouts on Pinterest, which took me to scrapbook.com, and I came here from there. I am so happy I found it. I especially love two page layouts, although I do lots of one pagers as well (and many, many cards), and your style just speaks to my heart. Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great layout Nicole! Love it - so many amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome LO love the ways you displayed it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page. I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic two pager. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous double layout! So many terrific details! A beautiful keepsake for your cousin! Thanks for sharing my blog candy Nicole! Good luck in the drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete